Are you an experienced Group Fitness Instructor looking to add HIGH to your schedule but can’t find a training near you?!
Our Apprenticeship program may be just what you are looking for!
Fast-track the training process and get certified to teach HIGH TODAY through our application based distance training option!
- Current Group Fitness Certification (AFAA, NASM, AFLCA, CanFitPro, ACE, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience teaching group fitness – experience teaching choreographed formats is an asset but not a necessity
- Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be reviewed
Does this sound like a fit for you?
- Completed application FORM
- Video of you teaching (see application outline for specific details and video requirements)
- Copies of current certifications
Applications are submitted to [email protected] for review. You will be notified within 2 weeks if you have been accepted. Once accepted, you will complete your instructor training via distance learning that includes – at-home study, Student access to choreography, and direct connection with our mentor team. The length of time it takes from application to certification varies on an individual basis. After successful completion of the program, subscription is required in order to be licensed to teach the HIGH Fitness format.
Contact [email protected] for answers to any of your questions.
We can’t wait to have you on the team!