DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Utah/Calgary (other locations will be considered)
Application deadline: open
Email current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Only qualified candidates will be considered, and only succesfful candidates will be contacted.
High Fitness is looking for a Director of Marketing who will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing and growth strategy. This role will be a key member of the HF executive team and will collaborate closely with the Founders, CFO, and COO.
- Brand & Creative – Work with Founders and oversee the development of the creative side of the HF brand
- Product Development & Launch – Oversee creative design process for HF apparel line, new product development and launch process, launch of new fitness platforms, and all promotion campaigns
- Social Media – Oversee all content dev and execution for existing HF social channels, social media strategy, and social advertising strategy
- Marketing Strategic Partnerships – Oversee influencer program and development of all marketing strategic partnerships
- PR & Media – Oversee all outsourced PR & Media partnerships and opportunities
- Programs & Promotions – Development and execution of all marketing/sales programs and promotions
- Events – Oversee the development and execution of all HF corporate sponsored events and tradeshows
- A minimum of 7-10 years marketing experience preferably in all aspects of marketing, including influencer marketing, social media strategies, brand management, product dev and launch, strategic partnerships, etc.
- Experience should be within the fitness industry, direct sales industry, and/or ecommerce industry
- Preferred to have knowledge and/or be familiar with HIGH Fitness platform/culture
- Deep experience with high growth organizations that progressed from start-up to scale
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business. MBA preferred.
- Creative and innovative persona
- Proficient in developing and executing marketing/growth strategy
- Highly collaborative
- Deep experience in leading and managing teams
Pay structure will be discussed during interview process.